Capriccio is a multifunctional music player suitable for listening to music, learning languages, and practicing performance.
- Supports various formats: FLAC, APE, WV, MPC, WAV, M4A, MP3, OGG, MID, OPUS, etc.
- Supports local files (folder browsing, media library), cloud storage files (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive), and network files (FTP, WebDAV)
- Various sound effect presets and thousands of custom sound effects available via Effect Sharing
- Various study mode features: A-B repeat, speed control, pitch control, etc.
Note: Supported devices may change through future updates.
- iPhone/iPod running on iOS 15.0 or higher
- (Pro only) iPad running on iPadOS 15.0 or higher
- (Pro only) Apple Silicon Mac running on macOS 12.0 or higher (info (opens in a new tab))
- Device running on Android 6.0 (M) or higher
Capriccio is available in standard (free) and Pro (paid) versions. The differences between the two versions are as follows:
|Local file access||✔️||✔️|
|Network file access||✔️||✔️|
|Cloud storage access||✔️||✔️|
|Speed and pitch controls||✔️||✔️|
|(iOS) iPad support||❌||✔️|
|(iOS) CarPlay support||❌||✔️|
|(Android) Android Auto support||❌||✔️|